BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Brittany M.
I love that this product is not super harsh on my skin, and the scent is not super overpowering like many other brands. My only downfall is that i have combination type skin and while it makes my oily parts of my face less oily, it does dry out my dry patches really bad. But lets be honest there are many toners that can and will dry out your skin. I have just learned where to apply less and where to apply a bit more on my face and i honestly cannot complain too much for the price!
Mónique S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this tone. I use this in my morning and night face routines. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. I even use this as a mid day pick-me-up for my face since I have combination oily skin. It leaves me feeling refreshed and clean. It also gives my face a clean start for my sunscreen application.
Brittany B.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Target
This Neutrogena toner is one of the first timers I have tried and I keep going back to it. It is slightly drying to my skin, but I use a light moisturizer after applying the toner and that helps. I would recommend this toner.
Asia H.
Charlottesville
This product visibly reduced my acne on the first usage, but afterwards it wasn't as effective. While it wasn't necessarily harsh on my skin, my skin still stung after applying it. Personally, I would not buy this product again. It is an affordable product though, and I would recommend it to people on a budget.
crystal b.
athens, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
really makes a difference in skin and helps prevent further out breaks in the future.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
This product is amazing! I have been getting a lot of breakouts on my chin and shoulders recently and this product is really helping. I use this toner morning and night on my back and face and I noticed a massive difference in a week. I recommend using a heavier moisturizer as this toner does dry out the skin (in a good way) but I notice dry patches around my nostrils, Bobbi Brown's hydrating face cream is amazing with this combo.
Linnet C.
Epsom
I started using this product approximately one month ago in conjunction with the Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser and Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer Pink Grapefruit because I was having serious oily skin issues,
I took the test on Neutrogena.com to see which skin care products I should use, and these three items are what was suggested, so I purchased them and I'm so glad I did.

First, the toner smells fantastic (like cucumbers)! Second, it does a great job with my oily skin. I never used toner before. I use this product once per day, and if I skip a day, I can really tell. If you have any open pimples or cuts, it does burn a bit because of the alcohol on it. I'll be curious to see how it works in the winter with the dry air here.
Rachel H.
Waterford
I actually really enjoy this product. One thing I do have to complain about is it tends to burn my eyes. I do NOT apply it on my eyes I try to avoid them as much as possible but either way I still get a burn in my eyes but I tough it out because of how well the product works for me. It gets rid of all my dead skin, and gets rid of all the extra oil my face has. It leaves my skin feeling very dry after and not smooth so I of course use a night cream once it's all dry. I use this product about every other day or maybe every three days. It really just depends on how much I'm breaking out or how just how my skin is acting that day.Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Jayne B.
I love all of neutrogenas toners and face washes. They are gentle on my skin, and help keep acne at bay. I cleanse my face full of make up with lush ultrabland or micellar water, then use the neutrogena face wash to double cleanse. I then alternate between the ordinary glycolic acid toner in the mornings and neutrogenas toner in the evenings and find that this way has helped my skin so much after a lot of trial and error. It cleanses even more dirt out of the pores that might have been missed even double cleansing and refines pores and makes your face feel super soft. I'm almost out so need to get some more and the price is amazing
Mohna ☯.
I really don't like leaving negative reviews, but I feel so ripped off with this product and majority of other Neturogena products. I was so dedicated to this brand, knowing so many of my favourite celebrities were using this and having flawless skin. I was so WRONG! This product didn't work for me at all, instead it iritated my face and did nothing for my acne. Dried out my face completely and the formula and consistency of the toner just felt so un-natural. Felt like I was splashing lightly fragranced chemicals on my skin. I would feel like it was working the first week and then literally saw no improvements or difference in my skin. Breakouts did not dimish or reduce. I'm willing to try new products that Neutrogena comes out with but am extremely hesitant on this and would have to scrutinize the ingredients list. Will not purchase again.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.