BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Tamara F.
Love this toner for my daytime routine use. Controls my acne like no other and is gentle enough to use every day. Best price from Target and will continue to purchase over and over again. Definitely recommend to all skin types. I have oily, acne prone skins and I absolutely love this.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
My sister and I both tend to get acne with we get stressed out so, this really help my face is almost completely cleaned up and it is super gentle on skin.. I use it twice a week and sometimes I can go one time a week with the way it makes my skin less oily.. my sister gets more breakouts than me but, we are starting to see a change in her face too!
Taylor H.
I bought this in the grapefruit scent and I loved it! It’s really generously sized. The toner feels great on the skin and leaves you with a nice scent that isn’t too overwhelming. Unfortunately I had a severe (drying) reaction to one of the skincare neutrogena products I was using at the time and I couldn’t rule out that this was contributing to it so I stopped using it.
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
Really good at balancing my skin tone though when I'm use it leaves my skin a little red but it might be because I'm really scrubbing to make sure my face is clean but after use my skin looks ultra clear I've used this for about a year now and I really like it only down side is that if you get too close to your eyes it makes them water a bit.
Vanessa H.
Neutrogena products don't disappoint, their skin care products are always great for my oily skin and I especially like this one since its oil-free and stress control. The only con is it does leave your skin a bit dry so make sure to moisturize after use.
Karen D.
York, PA
This product is amazing!!! I use it every morning and night after I wash my face. The price is super affordable! I have had a amazing results from this product. I usually use a lotion after because it tends to dry the skin a bit, however it is the main function to take away unhealthy oils. Therefore I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone who has ac e issues and in need of a new treatment
Rimshah D.
monsey
This toner is just a little something something I used throughout middle school just to balance the pH of my skin and make sure I didn't break out. It's a great value for its cheap price and the brand never disappoints. I've recently switched toners only to try others but this is also a great one for acne and simply clearer and brighter skin.
Jennifer P.
Baldwin Park , CA
Whenever I start freaking out about a break out, I quickly turn to this toner. All you need is a cotton swab, dab and apply. Scent is not one I can describe but I don't mind it. I will normally begin by washing my face and after I pat my skin dry, I simply apply this with a cotton pad. You may experience a tingle here and there but nothing too drastic, in fact I feel this is a sign its working.
Marci F.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is awesome. I use this after removing my makeup and washing my face and yet there will often be makeup on the cotton pad that only this took off. It isn't too drying, even though it is for acne. I don't normally like scented products but this has a nice fresh scent that makes me think of the beach (the scent goes away when dry).
Morgan I.
I gave this product only 2 stars because my skin is mildly sensitive and this product burns my face and leaves it super dry! It would probably work very well on someone who doesn't have dry, sensitive skin. I have some mild cystic acne and would love to find a product that works for it, but this product just burns my skin too much to use.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.