BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Tanya P.
This a very nice toner, this is the first time I use it, it has helped me with my acne prone skin, it met my expectations, it isn’t expensive and I use it daily and I have notice a change in my face
Zoe g.
Great northern road, Aberdeen
I think I allergic to this toner because every time I use it I go all blotchy

However I do notice my skin clearing up using this

Wouldn’t buy again tho due to the faction I have each time I use it
Reem A.
Aljouf, Altwir
لقد استخدمت هذا المنتج قبل فترة احببته فعلا وسوف اقتنيه مرة اخرى انه جميل للبشره الدهنيه يصغر من حجم المسام لا أعلم هل هو مناسب للبشرات الحساسه ام لا .
I have used this product before the time I really liked it and will once again acquire it for a beautiful fatty skin that is smaller than the size of the pores I do not know is suitable for sensitive skin or not.
Mabel P.
cochabamba
muy buena la recomiendo bastante ya que tenia problemas de acné ,  ya que i piel es mixta , lo cual me dedujo un 90 % de la grasa en mi piel . me ayudo a desaparecer las imperfecciones de mi piel y el rojizo que se producía en ella por la inflamación de los granitos , lo cual fue notoria la mejora de mi piel. esta maraca  me la recomendó mi dermatologo
Adelina F.
BRADFORD, BRADFORD
I really like using this when my skin it is braking out a bit and I really like it because I can say it is not aggressive on my skin and I don't say it will make you spots going away forever but I can say it helps. I love Neutrogena products and I recommend them as they have a very gods range for oily skin and hair. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Sayda R.
Borgo San Lorenzo , Firenze
I feel the product does it job right. I don’t have a lot of acne but when I put it on I feel my skin soft. The price is just right. I would rather spend the money I spent for the product then go all out on a brand name.
Tee Z.
London
This product was amazing, and helped my skin. I have combination skin but because most of it is oily, it worked awesomely. The amount of breakouts I had reduced massively and after I stopped using it they didn’t come back as much. Would highly recommend.
Allie B.
Alliston, ON
Purchased this toner for acne stress hoping it wouldn’t be too harsh on my skin. It was definitely affective but may need something more long term. Love that it is oil free. Would buy again to use on and off
Molly T.
People that have spots or scarring need to try this. The product claims to have three actions per use and I would say this is the truth! Within a few weeks of using this my scarring had faded along with the redness/darkness of them. Most timers leave a greasy after later however this one cleanses and revitalises the skin amazingly. It also lasts a long time, is affordable and easy to find:)
Rhona H.
Dundee, Dundee
It took a while for my skin to adjust to this product. It is very strong and dried out my skin/irritated my skin at first. However I have bad acne and I am willing to try anything - sure enough after about a month of using it I started to see clearer skin and less big cystic break outs. Just make sure you moisturise too!!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.