BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Rachel H.
Waterford
I actually really enjoy this product. One thing I do have to complain about is it tends to burn my eyes. I do NOT apply it on my eyes I try to avoid them as much as possible but either way I still get a burn in my eyes but I tough it out because of how well the product works for me. It gets rid of all my dead skin, and gets rid of all the extra oil my face has. It leaves my skin feeling very dry after and not smooth so I of course use a night cream once it's all dry. I use this product about every other day or maybe every three days. It really just depends on how much I'm breaking out or how just how my skin is acting that day.Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Jayne B.
I love all of neutrogenas toners and face washes. They are gentle on my skin, and help keep acne at bay. I cleanse my face full of make up with lush ultrabland or micellar water, then use the neutrogena face wash to double cleanse. I then alternate between the ordinary glycolic acid toner in the mornings and neutrogenas toner in the evenings and find that this way has helped my skin so much after a lot of trial and error. It cleanses even more dirt out of the pores that might have been missed even double cleansing and refines pores and makes your face feel super soft. I'm almost out so need to get some more and the price is amazing
Mohna ☯.
I really don't like leaving negative reviews, but I feel so ripped off with this product and majority of other Neturogena products. I was so dedicated to this brand, knowing so many of my favourite celebrities were using this and having flawless skin. I was so WRONG! This product didn't work for me at all, instead it iritated my face and did nothing for my acne. Dried out my face completely and the formula and consistency of the toner just felt so un-natural. Felt like I was splashing lightly fragranced chemicals on my skin. I would feel like it was working the first week and then literally saw no improvements or difference in my skin. Breakouts did not dimish or reduce. I'm willing to try new products that Neutrogena comes out with but am extremely hesitant on this and would have to scrutinize the ingredients list. Will not purchase again.
Corina P.
This oil-free toner it’s really useful when I have some pimples, but I don’t use it everyday because my face gets really dry, I recommended this product for eventual pimples just to have the face clean and healthy. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Nataly C.
Oaxaca de juarez
Deja la piel muy suave, brillante, con los poros cerrados, más saludable, quita las impurezas, la piel es mucho más tersa, se siente muy refrescante no se reseca la piel, controla el brillo, disminuye lineas de expresión, equilibra el ph y se siente muy limpia
Rocio F.
Shaunavon
This product is not bad but I don’t like too much, I think I will try with another product same brand and maybe it can be best. I got this product in the pharmacy and I thought it was a big deal but really don’t . This brand is good but not in this product!
courtney c.
London
this is very good if you suffer from acne like i do. i bought it on amazon and it was quite cheap. you really do get alot for your money and it was my first time. the packahing was a little messy but the prodict made up for that. i would buy again for sure.
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
I bought this for the first time a few weeks ago so I haven't used it too much. I did like that it leaves your face feeling nice and refreshed and doesn't dry my skin out. My skins very oily and worked wonders so id recommend it to others with oily skin for sure
Sinthia R.
Doral, FL
Mi acné es quístico, y hace mucho había estado probando muchos productos para reducirlo, o al menos controlarlo. Este producto es super bueno para eso, y si a mi acné le hizo bien, a otros más comunes, les hará mejor. Lo recomiendo mucho!!!!!
Brianna N.
Didn’t help my acne after using for 2+ weeks. Usually acne toners dry out blemishes to help the healing time but I felt like this toner did nothing for my skin. Will not be repurchasing this product or the other products in this line
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.