BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lauren F.
Miami beach
Let’s just say if I️ wake up with a break out I️ wash my face with the face scrub that’s also acne stress and then I️ use this toner and let me tell you! The next day my face is cleaner and the redness goes away in a day or 2 there gone!
Christina H.
Honestly...I chose the wrong product to review. I mistaken this for the Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent..oops.
kaitlyn c.
This toner! First off all, it does three jobs in one. What could be better. It is a little harsh, has a slight burn to it, which I do not mind because I know that it is doing the job. It is very effective and sticks to what it claims. This toner removes my oil, reduces my pores, and evens out my skin like a piece of cake. I gave this four stars because it irritates my skin the tiniest bit, wish there was a 4.8 stars!
Leslie K.
Brazil, IN
Keeps my acne under control. Very good product & definitely will buy this product again
Lily F.
vancouver
Have been using this product for few months, and I don't see any difference. It has a very strong alcohol smell and burns when using. My skin is sensitive, so I did notice my skin getting dried out more.
Allie C.
Great product. Leaves my face feeling so fresh and cool afterwards. I also really notice a difference with my pores after use, and really does feel like its cleaning every inch of my face. Would recommend with anyone that struggles with blackheads!
⚡️Normaris T.
orlando
Don’t like it, instead of helping with my stress acne as it should have all it did was break me out even more and dry my skin out.
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I don't think it's the worse or the best I'm in between. I have super sensitive skin and prone acne I tried it out for a month at first it was working I started to get breakouts.
Natalie M.
Rockville Centre
Love this!! Takes a couple weeks to really see results but they are amazing. Applied with a cotton ball on any texture or redness areas on my skin and it really improved my skin and reduced redness. Amazing!
Sarah J.
Tulsa
My face is oily, so this makes my face feel clean without the residue feeling most products leave behind
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.