BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
I used this for years. I'm not sure if it helped with acne but it balanced my pH.
Melissa M.
Best toner. Helps with my breakouts and doesn't dry out my skin. Def recommend
Lauryn T.
Campbellsville
Good product. I use it when I need something quick and I can't get to the mall.
Holly O.
Napoleonville , LA
Too strong for sensitive skin. Burned my face a little. Wouldn't use this again
Bobbi S.
I liked the smell of the product along with how it made my skin look and feel.
Breanna N.
Indianapolis, IN
Works great and clears your skin . Moisturizes my pores clearly . No blackheads
Leslie B.
Kind of too strong for my sensitive skin. Burns and tingles just a little bit.
Adam N.
Fruitport, MI
Works within the first few days and shows progress. Definitely will always buy
Jashua R.
San Antonio , TX
It Kinda Works in my face But I Need To Keep Trying It I Guess... I Like It...
Sarah V.
Ingleside, IL
Helps a ton with my acne that is produced by stress. Really makes a difference
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.