BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Autumn W.
Boca Raton, FL
This is hands down the greatest product I've used for drugstore. The packaging is simple nothing fancy. It is very gentle for the skin, but if you do have acne it will tend to dry out the skin. It is very effective and I saw results in two weeks. I have repeatedly purchased this product over and over.
Tessa E.
I used this product for about a year and once I stopped my forehead started breaking out, I couldn't figure out what it was until I realized I had changed my toner. Repurchased and will never go without again. As with any product that contains  salicylic acid, use with caution and less frequency to avoid dryness. I personally use this every night after cleansing, followed with a moisturizer
Aniya B.
If your having an  acne breakout this is perfect it cleans all your pores and blemishes. Obviously it's very convenient because of Walmart but it's also very affordable and has lots of natural ingredients so it's great for the skin. The only con is after use it's very very drying you have to put moisturizer on because there's literally a desert on your skin. But besides that it's great!
Stephanie M.
Mequon
LOVE this stuff! Is incredibly drying until your skin gets used to it after a few uses, but that's to be expected with a toner geared towards acne. Smells good and is very easy to apply. I have struggled with severe acne for over 10 years, went to a dermatologist for 6 years and nothing ever worked for me until this product used with an acne treatment as well. I couldn't be more thankful.
Nikki V.
Being a mom to three under 6 I am prone to stress every now and again. And stress causes breakouts! This wash kicks that problem in the butt! Once I feel some blemishes coming on I use this wash and I know that I will not have to worry, my skin is brought back to its normal complexion!
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
This is definitely a decent toner, a little strong, even though my skin is really oily this seemed to dry me out pretty bad. I had to stop because I was getting a lot of acne and irritation. I feel like they're not understanding that you don't make such a harsh product for oily skin. It just makes your skin even more oily.
Brianna H.
Princeton, WV
BEST TONER EVER! this has been a huge game changer in my skin care routine. I am so thankful I gave this toner a try! Usually, I never use toners because they dry my face out so badly. But this is so easy on the skin but gets the job done. I so recommend this! I used to have awful breakouts and redness and uneven skin tone. This has helped sooooooo much! I bought mine at Walmart :)
Ally H.
I really liked how this toner helped me control the over production of oils on my face. I also purchased this product to help with the redness and acne. While it didn’t really help with the acne, it did calm my skin and reduced the redness. Which was a constant problem for me. The toner doesn’t smell too powerful either or sting like others that I have tried. Overall I’ve seen a difference while using this product, especially that I have oily skin.
Sara M.
Love this toner for the price because it is super affordable. Doesn't make my skin peel or red or dry but I do follow with a moisturizer every night. The only thing I don't like is that alcohol is in this toner. It doesn't burn my eyes or anything but I don't like putting alcohol on my skin. If there was an alcohol free version I would rate this 5 stars
Jennifer C.
Lynn, MA
Go to product when I am breaking out! I have relatively clear skin, but every now and then I break out on my forehead in little bumps. This toner can clear those bumps within a week. The toner is very potent and strong, and has a nice smell. But it can severely dry out your skin if you over use the product, and even leave salicylic acid burns on the face. I would definitely say use this product sparingly and only if you need to. Another tip that I used, I would leave the toner on my skin for 10 minutes then wash it off so the chemicals didn't have enough time to over process on the skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.