BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Susan F.
Purchased at: Target
Since I've started using this toner I've notice my acne has cleared up drastically. Dries zits fast
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I love this toner. It helps keep my skin nice. It has a nice smell and isn't too harsh on my face.
Kaylin T.
Eagle Mountain, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this along with the acne stress control face wash for years and I love it. Decent price too
Jankee P.
Newton, MA
Helps with my acne. Makes my skin feel clean. It also helps sooth the irritation that might occur.
Hayley M.
Boiling Springs
It was good, but it made my skin burn. I wanted to wash it all off but I also have sensitive skin.
Karina N.
Great acne treatment! It works for my skin and I have yet to skip a night since I've purchased it!
Megg H.
I love this because it is alcohol free and it makes my skin feel less dry like alcohol products do
Courtney W.
Thibodaux, LA
Best tone ever
It tones my skin so great
Works perfect for everyday
Every day it's wonderful to use
𝓈𝒶𝓂 𝑒.
Lexington
Very nice and effective. would buy again and will continue to use a lot! works well would recommend
Elishia S.
Brownwood, TX
Love! I've used this for a few months now and I can def see a difference in skin tone and my acne.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.