BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Catherine S.
This is, hands down, one of the best toners I have ever used. It has a fresh and cleanly scent and feels refreshing when applied to the face. The price point is fantastic for the amount of product you receive. Within one day of using this toner, the redness on my face subsided. It also helps clear my acne fast and prevent new acne from popping up. It does everything it claims and more. I would highly recommend this toner!
Bailey M.
Spring
Love this product so much! Helps keep my skin fresh and clean without making it too dry or without being too harsh! The cooling of this product feels really good on my skin! I bought this at target, at a good price. I have sensitive/acne prone skin and I love this produc!
Kristen C.
Mesa, AZ
I enjoy using this triple action toner. Toner makes such a difference on the overall appearance of my skin, and by helping to control my oil first thing in the morning, I have noticed a decrease in oil throughout the day. I can go much longer without needing to touch up my face or use oil absorbing pads. There was some mild dryness to my skin when I first started using it, but it quickly went away. Highly recommend.
Stefanie V.
Tallahassee, FL
This product did leave my skin feeling clean, however it burned really badly and after just a few uses my skin was peeling and red. I couldn't use it anymore. Maybe I was putting too much product on or using it too frequently, but this product just didn't really work for me. I love using toner but I just have to use one that is more mild and probably doesn't contain alcohol because I think that was what irritated my skin so much.
kaitlyn c.
This toner! First off all, it does three jobs in one. What could be better. It is a little harsh, has a slight burn to it, which I do not mind because I know that it is doing the job. It is very effective and sticks to what it claims. This toner removes my oil, reduces my pores, and evens out my skin like a piece of cake. I gave this four stars because it irritates my skin the tiniest bit, wish there was a 4.8 stars!
kaila w.
Glendale, AZ
This works really well on my mom, and she swears by this product. However, it did not do very good at keeping my acne at Bay, or make my skin smoother. I felt that it did not make much of a difference in my skin. It is very affordable, which I like, and is easy to find. The packaging was nice too. I wouldn't buy this again for myself since it did not work on my skin, but I might for my mom since she enjoyed it.
Jack K.
Derry, NH
I have struggled with acne all my life but now I have decided to try and take a more proactive approach to my adult acne. This is a new product in my skin care routine but my new breakouts are smaller and less angry than before. I have only been using this for about a month so I will need more time to decide if this is making a difference. However I have very sensitive skin and it hasn't broken me out so that is encouraging. I am definitely repurchasing for a second month of testing
Kelly K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This product is okay. I use it occasionally during the summer season on my T-Zone where I tend to produce excess oil. It is very drying so I have to layer with a moisturizer, which defeats the purpose of even using a product like this. I wouldn't use it during the colder seasons, so it just sits in the back of my product cabinet for 3/4 of the year. Not super wow-ed by this and probably wouldn't purchase again.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I've been using this for a few days and I'm hooked! The first time I used it my skin felt tight but it wasn't uncomfortable. My skin felt very soft and smooth and not the least bit dry. I'm using it twice a day now and so far I have great results. I cant wait to see how it is in a couple of weeks!
Sam B.
Revere, MA
I had a lot of stress come around and it broke me out like crazy. After using this two times a day I saw an improvement in a week, it took away the small little whiteheads. In a month it took away the huge breakouts I was having that were like small mountains on my face. I continue to use it now to keep the acne from reoccurring. It has a pleasant scent compared to other toners and it's worth a shot. Works with or without the whole line.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.