BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Leticia P.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Wash yout face and teflesh it begore sleep!
Make up to an awesome and soft facial skin in the morning
Jaynslle N.
Hillsboro, TX
This is good for getting all the dirt and makeup off of my face and it doesn't leave an oily residue.
Thalia F.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product because I break out when I'm really stress. This helps keep my skin under control
Karina N.
Great acne treatment! It works for my skin and I have yet to skip a night since I've purchased it!
Ashlee B.
Winter Garden, FL
This keeps my oil under control, and helps get rid of the random blemishes that pop up some times.
Courtney W.
Thibodaux, LA
Best tone ever
It tones my skin so great
Works perfect for everyday
Every day it's wonderful to use
Xena P.
Love the oils!

Makes skin fee great and refreshed!

Get it cheaper then your other drug store stuff
Britta M.
My favorite toner to use. Helps keep my face clear but isn't harsh like other brands I have tried.
Crystal S.
Browerville, MN
This product does exacty what it says!! I use it fsily and will recommend this product to anyone!!
Jankee P.
Newton, MA
Helps with my acne. Makes my skin feel clean. It also helps sooth the irritation that might occur.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.