BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
I use this once a while it’s good it does help with problematic skin issues I would give this a try
Navs C.
This and nice and refreshing toner. It also lasts long, and gets rid of the debris left on my face.
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I felt like this really helped my acne and scarring. It made me feel beautiful in my own skin again
Jensyn G.
Fayetteville, Ga
Controls breakouts and feels really cool and clean. I always use it after I cleanse my face/neck .
Leslie E.
Fort Worth, TX
This toner cleaned the makeup and dirt my fave wash would leave behind. My face was squeaky clean!
Shamra H.
Shelbyville , Tn
It really didn't work for me. It just wasn't stronge enough. I did use it and buy it several times
Latoya R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Its good and really good for you face. Less break out on you face and it really help you face too.
Ashlee B.
Winter Garden, FL
This keeps my oil under control, and helps get rid of the random blemishes that pop up some times.
Maggie N.
Works really well with my skin. Good. My acne is gone in about 2 weeks of using it (: recommend !!
Vanessa O.
I don't stuffer from acne. But I love using it because it leaves my face oil free, fresh and clean
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.