BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lourdes R.
This product is simply amazing. And supper gentile on my sensitive skin. I really recommend it .
Zucely C.
Lone Pine, CA
It leaves my face amazing . I will be buying more . A lot more . It's the best . Flawless product
Jennifer H.
I love it I wish I can try more but is not easy to find tho but I love it amazing and affordable
Nichole B.
The fact that this works so wonderfully, left us knowing that we would recommend this to others.
Ja'Stashia B.
Lexington, Ky
One of my favorite toners! Works hard to relieve stress while clearing up acne at the same time!
Maria S.
El Monte, CA
Cleans and clears al the excess dirt from makeup. I love this product and id definitely get more.
Grace M.
Auburn, AL
I love this product and it works so well! I would recommend it and would definitely buy it again.
Nada S.
Memphis , TN
Pretty good toner. Does the job of cleansing your skin and pores after washing face w a cleanser.
Deidra C.
Lewiston
I’m running on my fourth bottle so far, great for oily and acne prone skin. Helped my acne a lot!
Christin K.
Sumter, SC
Moved to a new climate and my skin went crazy. After using this for three days my face is clear.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.