BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Paige H.
This toner was okay kinda dried my face out but did help with acne and got rid of the stubborn ones
Hannah H.
Jamestown, KY
This toner removes all your dirt and left over makeup leaving your face feeling clean and refreshed
Ashley W.
Turlock , CA
I do not like this product as it makes my face way too oily. I would recommend using something else
Savanna E.
This toner is awesome on my face. It removes all my make up very well and makes my face feel great.
Kylie C.
I really like this toner. it helps keep breakouts at bay, but also makes my face feel super clean.
Vanessa O.
I don't stuffer from acne. But I love using it because it leaves my face oil free, fresh and clean
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Karima Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
It works as any other toner. I didn't notice a big difference from cheaper ones. The smell is good
Maggie N.
Works really well with my skin. Good. My acne is gone in about 2 weeks of using it (: recommend !!
Alyssa M.
Huntington, WV
I love this product! Would recommend to anyone! I feel so beautiful wearing and using this product!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.