BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Breanna M.
Elkin, NC
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I have super oily skin and most toners break my skin out terribly.
Salene S.
Lincoln, NE
This is an amazing product! Would totally recommend this product to anyone especially for the price.
Geovanna R.
Lake Jackson, TX
This helped me a little to control the oil off of my skin I like the size of the bottle for the price
Sal R.
Walnut, CA
Took about 1 week to start seeing some results but helped clear up my skin. Not to strong of a smell.
Hailee J.
Oceanside
This is perfect after a long face wash to fresh your skin up! My face gets hydrated while cleansing!
Abby G.
The oil-free toner dried out my skin to the point my skin was flaking off. I will not use this again
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this product!!! It works so well. Doesn’t dry out your skin. Feels clean. I do recommend this!!
Monica V.
Love this toner. This is thw only toner i found to help my skin reduce redness and help with my acne.
Virginia C.
I really enjoy this product a lot it helps with my acne more then some of the other things I've used
Rachel W.
Did the job well! The toner combatted against my oily skin and acne, leaving me with a cleansed face.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.