BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Love this product! Gives a really clean feeling and really pulls any dirt/debris from under the skin.
Casi K.
Guntersville, AL
It didn't help me much because my skin is really really sensitive. For some reason it made it worse.
Samantha O.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Leaves your face feeling clean! I use it after my face wash to make sure all that days makeup is gone
Keslee K.
I don't use this anymore because it dried my skin out. I did think it helped control my acne though.
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
I love this like of product i also use the stress free face wash. the prices is also very reasonable
Katie C.
Rio Rancho, NM
This toner was nice it really helped get rid of acne faster but it does have a lot of alcohol in it.
Brittany L.
This didn't help at all with my acne. I've used it for over 6 months and i didn't see any difference.
Jessica G.
Orlando, FL
Helps control my flare ups that come along with my rosaeca. I have used this for quite some time now.
Kyanne J.
Hermon, NY
Use this daily it's great! I have acne problems if I don't use this or a neutrogena face wash daily.
Cassidy W.
I love this product to help cleanse my face when I need to. I always love oil free products as well.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.