BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
I like Neutogena It what i use most. It works great for my skin. Leaves me feeling clean and oil free.
Colleen K.
Westerville, OH
I really love this whole line! It's the only thing I use that really helps to keep my acne toned down.
Kayce H.
Maryville, MO
When I became pregnant my face started breaking out, once I started using this I noticed less breakouts
Brianna D.
Phoenix
Did not help to clear up existing breakouts but definitely helped prevent future ones and shrink pores.
Jessica B.
Tampa
Purchased at: ULTA
Works well to help balance out my skin when I have breakouts due to stress as well as an overall toner.
Katia f.
Richmond
Not sure if it works but looks like if I used it, it would probably work and it doesn't look so pricey
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
THIS STUFF WORKS MIRACLES ON MY SKIN. I seriously love this stuff. Kinda pricy but it’s well worth it!
Hadlie F.
Logan, UT
Seriously love this! It leaves my skin so fresh and feels so clean. It is gentle and is very effective!
Carlee C.
Fair Oaks, CA
Cleans my pores very well and I can feel how clean my skin is. It’s a little harsh but it works for me.
Krishna P.
Marshfield, WI
Perfect for my oily skin with some acne. Easy to use and affordable. Works effectively and does its job
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.