BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lck Insta
I wasn't a big fan of this toner. It really dried my face out and I didn't notice a change in my acne.
Bom, só que tem que todar bastande cuidado porque na minha opinião não serve pra tods os tipos de pelo
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
dee C.
I have acne and oily skin. This has helped lower the amount of oil therefore the amount of break outs.
Elaine D.
Charlotte, NC
I love the smell of this product! It’s helping me with my skin, but at the same time keeps my skin dry
Meredith B.
This product was ok. I don't think it helped with my acne at all and it made my face very tacky after
Christina C.
Suffolk, VA
This works great on my oily complexion. After using face scrub, I use this and it refreshes my skin!
Ana T.
This is a good toner; however, for someone who has cystic acne or breaks out a lot, it does not work.
Krystal J.
Edmond, OK
I love the fact that it's oil free!
So not only am I preventing breakouts but I'm also treating them.
Jordan S.
martinsburg
This helped my forehead acne a lot. Very good price. I recommend to give it a shot if you have acne.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.