BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Karen E.
It works it just smells a lot like alcohol which stops me from using it sometimes I do see results though
Candace B.
I use this toner whenever I have a break out. It clears up my face pretty quickly without drying it out.
Hannah S.
I love this stuff, my face always feels sooooo good after using it, plus helps with my acne really well!
Erin P.
Modesto, CA
I use this every day! It keeps my skin soft and my pores clean. I love this line of Neutrogena products.
Kimberly F.
Lovely product to tome or remove makeup. Gentle enough to use around the eyes without causing irritation
Ariana C.
Union City, NJ
This has done great to my skin. Most cleaning products don't do anything to my skin but this one is great
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
This neutrogena acne stress control toner works wonderful on my skin. This toner helps keep acne at bay.
Lora D.
Mission, KS
This one burns my face quite a bit when I use it. It's become my backup when I'm out of my everyday toner
Jena M.
Rome, NY
I love how this is oil free. Perfect for my skin. After I wash my face I put this on just to set my skin.
Emilia K.
It's great for people that have oily skin! It strips the oil from your skin but doesn't make you look dry
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.