BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
This is a nice acne wash by Neutrogena. I usually clean my face with another facial cleanser, wash my face again with this Neutrogena face wash, and then apply the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple Action Toner. This cream wash leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I have normal skin but I do occasionally have breakouts. It tingles a little when you apply but it does help minimize breakouts. The only downside is having to use another cleanser to wash my face as this one doesn't really clean my face.
Melissa H.
United States
I love this product one of the best out there for help for people that deal with any type of acne problems. Makes tour skin feel less oily and cuts down on breakouts
Shannon G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is not a miracle all in one toner. However if you have acne this is a great product to use in ADDITION to whatever cleanser you use to wash your face. I have oily skin so I use Neutrogena Deep Clean Shine Control. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I use this toner right after I dry my face, and I can actually see the dirt left behind! One downside is it's scent. It doesn't bother me personally but some might find it's perfumy scent a bit strong. I recommend finding it at your local Target and giving it a sniff test first before purchasing if you are sensitive to scented products.
Ella H.
memphis
I love the smell of this toner. I personally didn't see a difference in my skin using it besides it becoming dryer.  make  sure theres a good moisturizer buy your side. My skin is a little sensitive so some nights it was really harsh and made me break out while using it. Not really a fan of neautrogena products anyway if Im being honest.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and i will absolutely continue to purchase this product! I can get this product at any of my local stores! It Really is just an awesome product. Very happy with it
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I have been trying this for a few weeks now and it seems to be working . I use it on a clean face before moisturizer. one of the things I like is that it makes my skin feel extra clean.the downs are that it does smell like alcohol. by the way it is very strong scent. it is a bit drying if you use it alone too. other than that it gets the job done
Cianna M.
New Castle
This toner is amazing !! It especially helps if you struggle with acne because i do!! I would recommend this to absolutely anyone!! It really does work wonders for your skin!! It’s also really nice because it’s affordable too!!
Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
I swear by this! I have very oily skin and I have having problems with keeping my makeup on and I was trying everything! I bought this a target and thought I'd give it a try. I was worried it would over dry my skin but it doesn't at all! I use it before bed and before I put make on in the morning and it helps to keep my oil down all day and my little bit of acne cleared up and my blackheads are starting to disappear which is due to the lack of oil on my face. If you have oily skin I would go out and buy this now! I've had problems finding it at walmart but you and get it at target any day of the week!
Ella B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I rarely have breakouts but about a year ago I had a random breakout that spread into 10 breakouts. I tried everything, changing my diet, changing my bed spread and pillows every night, bought some well known products but nothing worked. Finally I used Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner and it cleared my 10+ breakouts in less than a week.

I use it every time after I shower, I haven't had a break out since! Honestly, I can't live without this product.

disclaimer: I have normal to oily skin.
Angie B.
Exceptional results from this great & easy to use product. My son also uses it for his face & back. He is a runner & going thru puberty. This has helped him tremendously.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.