BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Leanne G.
WORKS! I hadn’t broken out in over a year and using this along with the cleaner fixed my terrible forehead breakout. Took away giant pimples on my skin within a couple of weeks. Still using daily. One of the best acne treatments you can get at the drug store.
Megan W.
This toner.. is amazing. I have really oily skin but I also can get dry patches. This does not make my dry patches worse and nor do I ever get oily hours after applying this. My acne has also cleared up so much! The only thing is that the sent is very strong!!
Megan D.
Athens, OH
This is my all time favorite toner. It doesn’t dry out my skin and helps with acne. The lid leaks a little. Even after I’ve used makeup wipes and washed my face it will get all the rest of my makeup off.
Ashlynn L.
Tomball, TX
This is the toner that I’ve found works best for my skin it so nicely smoothed out my texture and somehow smoothies out everything! You get a lot of product for a good price and it doesn’t take a lot to get it all over your face so it will last you a while.
Shellby M.
I like this toner to help my awful stress hormonal acne go away faster and not to scar. It doesn’t smell the best but doesn’t smell bad either. I can feel it working but it does leave my face a little tacky feeling after I use it before I apply moisturizer
Emilie P.
Yreka
This toner is intense and almost stings a little, nut its the good sting the kind that makes you know its doing work on your skin! I love this toner, it soothes breakouts and feels great! I would recommend this product to anyone with acne prone skin!
Velincia B.
Blythewood, SC
I love this product it does just what it says it does. The packaging is pretty normal but it did meet my expectations and is very gentle on skin and I have sensitive skin so that’s good . I definitely recommend !!!!!!
Emma G.
A pretty good bargain drugstore find. Picked it up at Target for my combination skin. It’s great on my problem areas for combatting excessive oiliness, but I have to be careful- if it gets on any other areas of my skin they get extremely dried out.
Autumn H.
Nashville, AR
I bought this because I knew that I should incorporate a toner into my skin care. After a couple of weeks I noticed that my acne was becoming less frequent and I have purchased 3 bottles since. I’m currently out but I will be purchasing again soon!
Jordan H.
Clarksville, TN
I never really saw any results with this products acne wise. But, one thin I could guarantee with this product is a good cleaning for my pores and face in general. It doesn’t smell the best but it’s great at getting every little speck of dirt off!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.