BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

tiffaneelawlor L.
This toner is fantastic and works amazingly. A little harsh on the skin, but I think that is all toners.
Irene F.
Salem, MA
I have bought a bunch of other kinds but this one works better for my skin as I have very sensitive skin
Danielle T.
Very good product for toning the skin it makes your skin feel really nice and smooth just after one wash
Brittany B.
This works amazingly. But it always makes my face burn really bad so i unfortunately cant use it anymore.
Karen E.
It works it just smells a lot like alcohol which stops me from using it sometimes I do see results though
Kevin F.
Cibolo, TX
Use it for my sons face. Helped clear up acne faster than other products. We have used it several times.
Arianna B.
My skin its a little bit oily so this toner helps me a lot. Its effective, its neutrogena. You should try
April A.
Odessa, TX
This toner is amazing! I love how refreshed my face feels after washing and applying this toner everyday!
Jena M.
Rome, NY
I love how this is oil free. Perfect for my skin. After I wash my face I put this on just to set my skin.
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Really good facial cleanser. I have also had great success dabbing it on ingrown hairs to clean the area.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.