BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
Worked great for me with out irritating my skin or giving that burning feeling that so many other brands do.
Skyler C.
Three Rivers, MI
I use this product all it time. It really helps during the high stess times and my face starts to break out.
jskc n.
I use this after every face wash and have been using it for years now. I love it and will continue to buy it!
Rachel A.
I used this as a teenager and it works really well. It did help get my acne reduced. I would recommend this.
Dianne M.
Stressed out at work and ready to go home. This cleans all the oils out of my pores. Its a very good product.
Alyssa H.
I honestly didn't like this toner. I think it was too harsh on my skin, it made me break out and irritation.
Evelyn I.
Cheap and use it after I get my eyebrows done to avoid irritation. I’ve been using it for a couple years now.
JESSICA V.
San Antonio, TX
This helped clear and dry up all my pimples. Helps close up the pores. Smells good and never deus my skin out
Edelyn P.
My skin was a mess in my younger years but with this product everything is in the past. I totally recommended
Amy B.
Clarksville, MI
I love how my skin feels after using this toner. My face remains oil free longer and I have less break outs.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.