BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kimberly C.
Kennesaw, GA
I was having some trouble with acne and this toner was wonderful . I loved that it didn't dry out my face .
Emily W.
Okemah , Oklahoma
I've used this stuff for awhile, it's a very good product for the price! I will keep purchasing this item.
Caitlin B.
INGRAM, TX
This didnt do much to help clean up my ance, but it works well for my mom! It def depends on your skin type
Taelyn G.
St George
The best toner to use when acne flares up! Takes the redness out and dries out/up the acne. Works wonders!
Yoyce M.
Love it! It's so smooth! I would like to buy it again... It's the best acne treatment ever and great price!
Talita A.
San francisco, CA
I noticed my skin softer and firmer after I started using this product, it leaves it more shiny and relaxed
Sofia A.
I loved this product I saw changes within a week. Great for me cause I always get stress acne during finals
Bobbi O.
Love the way this product leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth. Really helps reduce acne breakouts.
Brittaney C.
Felt so good on my skin and took away all the unwanted oils on my face. It really did wonders on my skin
Kristen B.
Lower Burrell, PA
Definitely helps me everyday to prevent breakouts from happening. I have been using it for years - Works!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.