BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
I swear by this! I have very oily skin and I have having problems with keeping my makeup on and I was trying everything! I bought this a target and thought I'd give it a try. I was worried it would over dry my skin but it doesn't at all! I use it before bed and before I put make on in the morning and it helps to keep my oil down all day and my little bit of acne cleared up and my blackheads are starting to disappear which is due to the lack of oil on my face. If you have oily skin I would go out and buy this now! I've had problems finding it at walmart but you and get it at target any day of the week!
Cianna M.
New Castle
This toner is amazing !! It especially helps if you struggle with acne because i do!! I would recommend this to absolutely anyone!! It really does work wonders for your skin!! It’s also really nice because it’s affordable too!!
Ella B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I rarely have breakouts but about a year ago I had a random breakout that spread into 10 breakouts. I tried everything, changing my diet, changing my bed spread and pillows every night, bought some well known products but nothing worked. Finally I used Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner and it cleared my 10+ breakouts in less than a week.

I use it every time after I shower, I haven't had a break out since! Honestly, I can't live without this product.

disclaimer: I have normal to oily skin.
Gianna R.
my family lives off of this product. it is almost like liquid gold. it controls our breakout caused by stress and just life in general. my family relies on this product for our skin. it is kind of drying but overall it is also very good for your skin and helps eliminate breakouts and get rid of them before they even start. I think this product is great but I can also dry your skin a bit so just be careful how much you use and when you use it. I prefer use it once a day at night before I go to bed and then in the morning I use a lotion because this product does dry out my tea zone which is odd because I am a person with oily skin but this product overall is great
Angie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Exceptional results from this great & easy to use product. My son also uses it for his face & back. He is a runner & going thru puberty. This has helped him tremendously.
Maureen B.
Mundelein, IL
I love this toner!! First of all, it isn't drying the way so many toners are, and it's also oil=free so it isn't heavy and greasy. It just seems to neutralize the skin, which is what I want in a toner.

It does help minimize pores and reduce blackheads, but doesn't take care of those problems completely. My skin feels nice and clean and looks brighter after each use. I use it in the morning after cleansing my face, and before applying a serum and moisturizer, and use it again at night after removing makeup, and cleansing, before applying a heavier night moisturizer.

At around $7 for an 8-ounce bottle, you can't go wrong with this product.

Alyssa F.
Ballinger, TX
It’s a great product that always leaves my face feeling clean & refreshed! It’s the only toner I like to use. I’ve found it to be very effective & isn’t super expensive
member-01792
Oil free acne stress control is my go to. It is very effective and a great value for the price. It is very gentle on my face. I will continue to use this in the future.
Biya K.
Amazing G FOR YOUR acne! This is Legit so amazing, you should definitely try it. Great price. Good packaging. I’ve gone back to this many times. 100 percent everyone with struggling Acne try it.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This stuff worked good for clearing my zits and stuff, but for my skin, it felt oily still. I love Nuetrogena tho, they have some great products. They package their stuff great and makes me want to try them! This particular stuff worked for clearing my zits, but still made my face seem oily. I got mine at Walmart, but you can get them at target, dollar general or online! I probably wouldn’t buy this specific product again tho. Only reccomend it to someone struggling with acne! Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.