BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Mariella G.
this product worked well for acne. it instantly dried it up and cleared my skin. i would purchase this again
Tori F.
This toner makes my face feel so clean! Bonus with the oil-free for my skin type. Keeps my acne under control
Brooke E.
Love this product! It gets most of makeup off and it has a nice smell. Will purchase again if others are out.
Evelyn I.
Cheap and use it after I get my eyebrows done to avoid irritation. I’ve been using it for a couple years now.
Joan C.
Holiday, FL
I tried it but didn't like it too much. Too strong of smell and irritated my skin which was a little painful.
Winnie L.
I use this after I wash my face on a cotton pad and it cleans out my pores even more. Totally recommend this.
Karina T.
Yo lo utilizo seguido y no saben la maravilla que es me a ayudado a controlar el acné es muy buena y potente
Ciera N.
Creastview
I have really oilly skin and I noticed that over time it didn't do much for my skin other than make it worse.
Laura H.
I find neutrgena products to be a little too harsh for my sensitive skin, so I will not be purchasing again.
Daniela M.
Este producto es realmente maravilloso, cumple con lo que dice, ayuda a regular esos brotes indeseados!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.