BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Katie c.
Eclectic, AL
I liked this toner but it was a bit strong but it did also help with acne and oily skin so that was a plus!
Taylor C.
This aggravated my sensitive skin and made it red. I stopped using it because it didn’t agree with my skin.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Love this! Helps my face from breaking out so much! Wish I would have found this sooner! So worth the spend
Leigh M.
The best part is how cool this feels on your face and tightens your pores right up before applying makeup!
taylor v.
I like this product for as I feel it really cleans deep in your pores. I always feel fresh after using it!!
Zac B.
One of my fav toners. I love the fragrance and lightweight feel on my skin too. Will be purchasing again! 😁
Karen K.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite facial products, use it religiously. It brightens my face and helps with smooth feeling
Brandy W.
I absolutely love this toner, I have oily/acne prone skin and it really does help. Plus it smells amazing!
Ellie M.
Denver, CO
Not only does it help with breaking out but it keeps my face looking youthful for days its a great product
Veronika S.
Sacramento, CA
It helped me allot when I had an acne problem. If you cleasnse every night, clears and brightens your skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.