BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kimberly C.
Kennesaw, GA
I was having some trouble with acne and this toner was wonderful . I loved that it didn't dry out my face .
Brandy W.
I absolutely love this toner, I have oily/acne prone skin and it really does help. Plus it smells amazing!
Grace B.
Charlotte, NC
This product leaves your skin tingling becuase you know it's doing the job. It feels so good and refreshing
Jessica F.
Brooksville, FL
Lovvveee loooove this product!! It has really helped my face !!!! Would recommed to everyone with oily skin
Talita A.
San francisco, CA
I noticed my skin softer and firmer after I started using this product, it leaves it more shiny and relaxed
Suzanne S.
Austin
I use this as make up remover and toner for my acne. It works well, but I definitely still have break outs.
Bailey S.
Bay City
Very strong but gentle on the skin. Definitely does it's job for a decent price. Worth the money for sure.
Maria N.
Is excellent, I feel that my acne has greatly diminished by this product .. I recommend it with eyes closed
Ellie M.
Denver, CO
Not only does it help with breaking out but it keeps my face looking youthful for days its a great product
Natasha G.
The toner had a stong smell, and after it dried on my face it dried really sticky. I bought it at walmart.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.