BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Isabella D.
I can always count on this stuff whenever I break out. It clears it all up overnight and smells really great
Dianne M.
Stressed out at work and ready to go home. This cleans all the oils out of my pores. Its a very good product.
Danielle C.
Amazing! Makes my face feel clean and helps reduce blemishes. Would recommend this to people with oily skin!
Daniella G.
Glendale, NY
I love this product. Works wonderful. I would definitely recommend it to everyone I know. It’s not to pricey.
JESSICA V.
San Antonio, TX
This helped clear and dry up all my pimples. Helps close up the pores. Smells good and never deus my skin out
Amber M.
Granite City
It has helped get my blemishes under control. It is easy to use. My teenager also enjoys using this product.
Pacheque B.
Holbrook, MA
It's really good for ance/oily skin but its harsh on the skin so I recommend for u to use it twice per week.
Ciera N.
Creastview
I have really oilly skin and I noticed that over time it didn't do much for my skin other than make it worse.
Jackie S.
Santa Monica, CA
I love this brand and this toner! Really helped with demising acne. Also softens skin and smells really nice!
Daniella G.
Glendale, NY
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.