BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Romi D.
Poway, CA
I love this toner because it does a good job of treating my mild acne, only con is that it makes my skin dry.
Kaitlyn M.
I use it after my practice to get dirt off before I take a shower..... It does seem to help my acne spots...
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
Worked great for me with out irritating my skin or giving that burning feeling that so many other brands do.
Angela G.
Help my skin out soon much within 2 weeks amazing results it's definitely something I'll be purchasing again
Damaris C.
I like it a lot for real. The changes in my faces are really visible when I start to used it. Recomended 100%
Laura🀄️🀄️
If u looking for something for the acne this is perfect i used to have a lot of acne but not now‼ i love it
Kirsten H.
Littleton, CO
One of my favorite toners I really feel a difference in my skin when I use this but it does dry your skin out
Lauren T.
My face felt refreshed right after I used the product! There was a slight tingy sensation but nothing too bad
Cantrell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great not only do I use it but my girls experience with it as well so this product it's great for the family
kaylen B.
Makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed. Helps control my oil throughout the day which isn't an easy task.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.