BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Patricia E.
winnfield, LA
I LOVE THIS toner. I use this anytime I feel a break out coming and it completely clears it up before it gets too bad. It also helps get rid of the redness on my face
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
I really like this toner. I like how it smells and it was really helping with breakouts, but I haven't been using it lately and honestly don't notice a difference.
Lindsey P.
New Port Richey
Works ok for the price. This product is safe for sensitive skin and does a reasonably good job at cleaning up excess oil and dirt but is not the best product for me.
member-b0be9
I’ve been using this for years now, it’s my HG. I can’t believe how much it’s helped me. It doesn’t dry out my skin, it gets rid of my stubborn acne and helps keep my combination/oily skin in control. Highly recommend.
Jerrica P.
Ooltewah, TN
This products leave my face feeling extra clean and refreshed. Pair it with the other skin care items offer by Neutrogena and you have the perfect skin care regimen.
Yelitza R.
Doral, FL
FINALLY convinces me that it's worth all the past disappointments to try a new product for my acne; I hope this one is it for you. This toner is absolutely fantastic, smells great, non-drying, and really balances out my oily skin. I have not had a breakout or pimple in 2 months now since I started using eleven at night, and the scrub version in the shower. I never liked the idea of "drugstore acne solutions" and I have always gone and paid for doctors prescription. But this toner has been a God send, and I'm hooked. I have even skipped a day every now and then and no breakouts happened because of inconsistency; It kept them away. And now that I use it at night and to take off my makeup; My skin has been perfect. Very happy and hope this review is the one that gets you to go with your gut and finally get something that WILL DO what it says.
member-195d6
This stuff is the bomb.com! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I still use to this day and I got it at Walmart. I love the shape of the bottle that it comes in too. It’s very affordable and it’s so SO gentle! I give it a 10/10.
Jack K.
Derry, NH
This burned my skin and caused a lot of red bumpy patches. I have extremely sensitive skin but I was okay with the face wash so I thought this product would be ok.
Beki S.
Evansville, IN
I love this toner. It definitely leaves skin feeling cool and refreshed. It's a good value for what you get. Very gentle, yet effective. I purchased it at Target.
Sam F.
Asheville, NC
Great toner. It’s not too harsh on the skin. My skin had a nice clean feeling after using it. The smell wasn’t too bad either. The product worked very well.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.