BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Damaris C.
I like it a lot for real. The changes in my faces are really visible when I start to used it. Recomended 100%
Rachael R.
It really helps clean up the dark spots that you have from acne! I use it twice a week and can't get enough!
Melinda N.
This has helped clear my skin. It makes my face feel fresh and look great too! The face wash is amazing too!
Alex H.
Tulsa
I don't have acne so maybe I am not getting the full effect. This was fine but definitely not life changing.
Angel L.
Dawsonville, GA
I have pretty bad acne on my forehead and above & between my eyebrows. This REALLY helped clear up the acne.
Miranda B.
Love this toner. I have random breakouts in clusters amd i always feel sp defeated. This toner helps so much!
Jolee T.
Terre Haute, IN
Not very effective. I don't have super bad acne but my acne gets big and painful and this doesn't help at all
Amy B.
Clarksville, MI
I love how my skin feels after using this toner. My face remains oil free longer and I have less break outs.
Gabrielle W.
I use this 24/7 in order to deal with pregnancy acne. this is a perfect product and I definitely recommend it
Laura H.
I find neutrgena products to be a little too harsh for my sensitive skin, so I will not be purchasing again.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.