BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Gabriela R.
Helps alot with my acne . Use it everyday and it really helps . Pores look smaller and really fights bacteria .
Jennifer W.
Canton, GA
I use this product pretty regularly to help fight my acne. It helps fight my acne and keeps my skin super soft.
mikayla s.
N Tonawanda, NY
Great for acne cleaning helped very well for whole family. I loved it alot. Good recommendation to other people
Eliana F.
It makes me feel relaxed and makes my skin feel good and it feels nice on the skin . I bought mine at target .
Dawn S.
My son use it for a while.he like it but just stopped out of the blue but I would recommend it for someone else
Really good to use after you wash your face from all your make up and I just make sure that your face is clean
Jenn J.
The price point is right, and it does is job. I do feel that it can be a little harsh on sensitive skin though.
Nancy M.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this product before I go to sleep it controls my oily face doesn't feel like my face is dry great product
Trinity H.
Spartanburg, SC
This product works really good. It helped to clear my acne...especially the really big and hard pimples i get.
Tiffany P.
Love this toner. Works great with my sensitive skin and prefer it over some of the pricier ones I've purchased.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.