BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Samantha L.
This really has kept my acne at bay. It smells pretty good and I feel like it really does make my skin cleaner.
Delaney V.
Harrodsburg, KY
This stuff did wonders for my face. Every time I have a bit of acne pop up I use this and within days it's gone
Dena R.
Great toner. Did wonders for my skin. My face was smooth and soft. Also kept my stress and hormone acne at bay.
Blake T.
San Rafael
I love this product and will be repurchasing. It stings my skin in a good way that lets me know it is working.
Virginia C.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
Neutrogena is the only brand I trust on my face, since it's the only brand that I feel works and keeps working
Tanisha L.
Sardis, MS
This toner not only does its job but it also helps with my acne. I use it to help even out my harsh dark marks.
Danaya H.
THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME! Works on sight out it on the night before the night after pimples suddenly disappear
Mariana M.
Brighton, MA
If feels nice when I am applying it but then I feel my skin very dry, even though it is oily... it’s too harsh
Dawn S.
My son use it for a while.he like it but just stopped out of the blue but I would recommend it for someone else
Portia M.
Clarksdale, MS
Product is very oily and keeps skin moist. I suggest this product if you have dry skin , it's a very good toner
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.