BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

OLIVIA G.
SAN ANTONIO
I have not really noticed any improvement in the current breakout I have. Gentle but dose not seem to help
Lia C.
Chicago , IL
This product works very well for oily skin. It doesn't completely dry out your face or leave it completely oily.
Kayla K.
Jasper, MO
I liked this but I don't feel it really helped my acne. My face felt clean after using and I loved that about it
Jessica V.
Aurora, CO
I personally liked it.it helped smooth out my blemishes and black heads. i haven't used it in a long time though.
Amy K.
Holland, MI
Pretty awesome stuff. Left my face feeling good after a wash. Wasn't the BEST toner I've ever used but it worked!
Evelyn M.
It's a really great tonervous and it dosent irritate my sensitive skin. It has a slight scent but nothing too bad
Katrina H.
Emporia, VA
Totally love this brand Neutrogena toner, it leaves me refreshed after a stressful day. This is must buy product.
Aby S.
Riverside, CA
I use this when I'm stress and I start to breake out and I helps my acne cold off. I apply it everyday after work
Lolo H.
This toner has helped me in the best ways possible. It immediately cleared up my dark spots in less than a week.
Britney D.
alabama
Use this product every day. Even at 24 I still get acne and has tried many things and this works the best for me
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.