BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Sabrina J.
No matter how frequently or not at all i use this product it just never seems to help clear pores or acne-prone skin.
Brittany B.
This helps relieve my acne that I accumulate with all the stress I get with my schooling like how much my face feels
Paola B.
New York
I usually have and incredible quantity of oil on my face bet since I am trying this product my face I a lot of better
Trevor A.
Blue Springs
This is a toner that works great. I use this before I go to bed and it works great on my skin. I have semi oily skin
Mariana D.
This product really did nothing on my type of skin and I have really sensitive skin, I tried it for about 2-3 weeks.
Alexus b.
Hampton, GA
I started using this when i had really bad acne and it nust cleared my face up while helping my skin tone get even .
Karina G.
Elk Grove, CA
I absolutely love this toner. I use it twice daily as part of my morning and evening routine. I rarely break out now.
Yvonne R.
I have oily skin and this does wonders! I have very sensitive skin. This is one product I don't have a problem with.
Stephany C.
I fell good about this product, I'm inlove of Neutrogena Acne Strees Control, and this product are one of the faves!
Jennifer T.
West Chester, OH
Love this! It has controlled my oily t-zone better than anything I've tried before! I went from oil slick to "normal"
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.