BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Meria B.
Nashville, AR
Great product. Keeps down breakouts makes my skin feel nice does it dry it out no complaints great Packaging cheap
Jennica G.
Bethlehem, GA
This has been the best thing in a household of teens. Rinses away clean with no residue. Smells clean not mediciney
ana m.
Cleared all the dirt I had in my pores very good product in my opinion gets the job done hope I get to use it again
Sophia B.
Groveland, FL
This toner works amazing. I was able to see clearer results within a week. It also helps prevent future breakouts.
Rhiannon H.
It leaves my skin with a super dry and tight feeling and for me, it didn't work immediately like I thought it would
Vanessa L.
Havertown, PA
This product is pretty good I have problems with acnes and this product clean my face and help me with this problem
Jacqueline L.
I alway use this product when ever I have acne this product is amzing totally recomend it to any one that have acne
Crystal P.
I really enjoy using this cleanser really helps for oily skin especially during a summer time when I sweat at work.
Kimberly W.
Annapolis, MD
Amazing!!!!! My face always feels super clean when I use it and it's not a hassle I love this product it's my go to
Taylor M.
Granite City, IL
I love this product. My face feels tight after each use and it shrinks my pores beautifully. I absolutely love it.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.