BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Jennifer T.
For an drug store inexpensive toner this stuff works well. I feel it firming as it dries and it evens out my skin tone.
Nancy M.
I have very oily skin so this helps a lot when cleaning my face. I got it at Walmart, it is very effective to my skin!
Eli T.
I really like this. before it helps remove extra makeup and doesn't strip your skin. It helped keep belreakouts at Bay
Alli T.
Grand Haven, MI
This product helped clear up my face and I've used this for so long. One of the only products I've kept in my routine.
Danelle C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great toner that helps to soak up extra oil on my skin without being too drying. I do follow with a moisturizer after.
C C.
I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out. This toner helps control my breakouts without being too harsh
Katie F.
Delaplaine, AR
Love this! I use it everyday twice a day. It doesn’t dry my skin out nor does it have that burn that some toners have.
Kaitlyn M.
It worked for a few weeks, then stripped my skin of the natural oils. It started irritating my skin and i had to stop.
Danielle C.
Berkeley Springs
Eh.. Not something i would use everyday but than again I like it. Not my favorite though. I would still recommend This
Cristal R.
Started to clear my face in 2 weeks overall qn amazing product i would highly recommend this to people with acne scars
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.