BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Berenice R.
Burns on acne like most toners only a few seconds but dries out acne very quickly . This my go to when acne pops up
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Good wash. Not my favorite but everyone's skin is different. I do love the brand and my skin felt nice afterwards.
Nicolle H.
Turlock
This product got the job done. I was happy with the price I payed. Although I wish I could have got better results.
Fatima M.
Use this product morning & nights amazing my blemishes disappear rapidly, if you have an oily face it's also great.
Alexandra L.
I really like this toner. When I have a lot of stress, I break out. This definitely helped minimize my break outs!
Stephannie F.
Cutler Bay , FL
ITS BEEN EFFECTIVE FOR THE LAST MONTHS I HAVE USED IT. iTS REFRESHING! I MOSTLY BUY IT IN NORDSTROM RACK OR TARGET
Madison M.
Albany
My go to toner always! Never makes me break out and always clears my skin:) it also does not make me skin super dry
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
I love this one. It doesn't dry out my skin, and it leaves my face feeling clean & fresh. It's one of my favorites.
Rachel R.
I use this at night after I remove all of my makeup and wash my face. It was works so good for acne and acne scars!
Brooke F.
N Syracuse, NY
I like the brand overall and the idea of the product. It gets the job done for the most part, but it can be drying.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.