BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Tiffany T.
Torrance
Works very well to cut through any oil left on the skin. Can of course burn if you have recently exfoliated but it worked really well when I was struggling with acne breakouts.
Paighton V.
It stung really badly and made my face too sensitive but after my face felt much firmer. I got it at Target. I would maybe buy again but I’d like to try others. Not bad.
Lauren J.
This toner helps to keep my skin balanced. It helps my skin look much smoother with little to no acne. Love this product and will continue to purchase it in the future!
Olivia R.
Newark
Oil free so it’s amazing already. I don’t have much acne and hardly ever get any but I tend to get acne when I stress out so this gets rid of it before it ever shows up
Brianna W.
red lion
My favorite toner. Keeps the blemishes away and smells strong but good. It can be drying if you have really dry skin so I alternate between this and anther less harsh toner this one is my fav!
Hannah A.
Rome, GA
Where do I begin I replaced my high end toner with this drugstore toner and within 2 weeks I seen my acne disappear this is the best thing I have found at the drugstore
Jaycee L.
LOVE!!!!! This is a must have if you have stress acne and clogged pores. I used it for several months and loved the way it made my skin look. It's not too pricey and I will most definitely be using it again. I highly recommend this product for anyone with acne!
Samara G.
White plains, NY
I love this product! Helps give my face that extra clean feeling! Definitely helps me prevent breakouts, Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner zaps any zit!!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner I love this whole acne line. I have more than just the Toner. The salicylic acid has really helped my break outs and i can see my skin getting better each day. The toner has a real refreshing feeling after using the scrub and wash. I like that it is a triple action toner and helps prevent acne as well as clear it up. It has green tea and cucumber extracts which help sooth and refresh akin and i love that. If you are looking for a good acne treatment that works even through stress and oil this is really a good option.
Kimberly L.
Edwardsville, IL
Use this daily, it works great and isn't overly drying which is difficult for me to find in a astringent. I've used other brands and they all seem to over dry my skin
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.