BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
samantha r.
My face tends to be very oily and aftyer a very days of using this product. My face feels refreshed and well balanced.
mirlyne c.
It dries out my skin, Nd it burns. I know toner you can feel a little bit, but this made it feel as my face was on fire
Chey P.
Dried out my skin, so I discontinued use. But, if dry skin isn't an issue for you, I would suggest this to dry up acne.
Skylar S.
This is probably my least favorite out of all of the toners out there! It makes my skin extremely dry! Won't repurchase
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
My go to toner, neutrogena is the best drugstore brand for acne. I love that they have a line specifically for stress.
Gabby H.
Wilmington
I like this toner very much and would buy again. It gets rid of acne and leaves the face freash. 10/10 would recommend.
Heather C.
Flower Mound, TX
Really helped with my acne I used it for 2 weeks and could already see pretty good results, kind of has a strong scent
Kendra L.
It works but it seemed to dry out my face. It worked for the acne but it was a throw up of do you want dry skin or acne
Martin A.
Summerfield
Controls and effectively helps after a face wash to maintain a balance in the skin. Great for and and oily skin types.
Abbey S.
I saw a difference in my skin clearing up, and it's still my favorite toner to use! Definitely have been repurchasing!!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.