BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jennica G.
Bethlehem, GA
This has been the best thing in a household of teens. Rinses away clean with no residue. Smells clean not mediciney
hailee n.
Monticello, KY
noticed my acne red marks getting lighter.
also a plus, it didn't make my face oily like other skin care products!
Erica B.
This product cleans my fave without leaving it too dry or too oily. It's my go to before I put on makeup and after.
Cesilia F.
Los Angeles, CA
This product helps my oil skin and removes my pimples. I use it everyday and i really see a difference in my face.
Anna V.
Arcadia, LA
This is the best and gentlest astringent I have found. Definitely worth every cent to have skin feeling this clean!
Jenna C.
Depew, NY
Great product I've been breaking out lately and I've used this product many time and it reduces my acne over night
Crystal P.
I really enjoy using this cleanser really helps for oily skin especially during a summer time when I sweat at work.
Brooke W.
Warning I would ONLY use this if you have clustered acne! It burns your skin if very harshly but works effectively.
Paula B.
Keeps my skin so clear and the cucumber scent is very comforting to me. I stock up for fear they will discontinue!
Milena S.
I really love this product! It actually worked for me. I don't suffer from acne but sometimes I have a few pimples.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.