BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Danielle O.
This product is more gentle than other products that are similar this brand does very well without drying my skin out
Trevor A.
Blue Springs
This is a toner that works great. I use this before I go to bed and it works great on my skin. I have semi oily skin
Tanya E.
san diego, CA
Works alright. I didn't love it enough to keep buying it. Doesn't clean my pores enough...
It also made my skin angry
Emily H.
This made my face feel soft and refreshed! I liked that it did not burn the way some toners do. It felt very gentle.
Tara P.
Orlando
I use this product every night before I go to sleep. It has a nice cooling effect and a pleasant smell. Its great (:
Racheal O.
Made all of the acne of my face disappear under a couple of months . Also didn't irritate my face or dry my skin out
Malinda H.
Waco, TX
I use this product once a week to keep the tone beautiful. I love this product and doesn't want to use anything else.
Kaylin H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I break out alot when I'm stressed so this a helpful product for me. It does burn my face a little if I use to often.
Marvetta H.
Memphis, TN
I use this toner everyday..it does what it says ...and the price is inexpensive. You can purchase it anywhere really
Ashley D.
Love it really cleared up my face and my daughter's just love it. They both are in there teens. And having oily skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.