BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Alexus b.
Hampton, GA
I started using this when i had really bad acne and it nust cleared my face up while helping my skin tone get even .
Stephany C.
Doral, FL
I fell good about this product, I'm inlove of Neutrogena Acne Strees Control, and this product are one of the faves!
Ulysa G.
I love this stuff so much.works fast so good for those pesky pimples.apply some on before going to bed and disappears
Heather H.
Adel
I have personally never used this myself, but my two teenage daughters swear by it and never miss a day using it.
Ashley D.
Love it really cleared up my face and my daughter's just love it. They both are in there teens. And having oily skin.
Kelli C.
Sharpsville, PA
I absolutely love this toner. You can feel it working. It's never drying and it leaves your face feeling super clean.
Marvetta H.
Memphis, TN
I use this toner everyday..it does what it says ...and the price is inexpensive. You can purchase it anywhere really
Kristen B.
Garner , NC
Kinda worked for me , I’ve heard it works really well for others though. It got rid of some of my acne but not all .
Rose D.
Philadelphia , PA
No fail toner. I have been using it since my teens and it is always my go to for acne control and a fresh clean face.
Controla la grasa de mi cara ya que sufria de acne y asi puedo limpiara mi cara cada noche con este tonico refescante
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.