BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Stephany C.
Doral, FL
I fell good about this product, I'm inlove of Neutrogena Acne Strees Control, and this product are one of the faves!
Kami Z.
Romeo
Does what it’s supposed to do. Really gets all of the excess dirt out of my pores. Doesn’t dry my face out too much.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL
I love this toner. I use it every night, it helps prevent those random breakouts and it deep cleans to remove makeup
Amy H.
Dayton
I use this product to take off my makeup it does seems to get the makeup off easy and I don’t have to rub my face off
Mariana D.
This product really did nothing on my type of skin and I have really sensitive skin, I tried it for about 2-3 weeks.
Sabrina J.
No matter how frequently or not at all i use this product it just never seems to help clear pores or acne-prone skin.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
This toner has a strong scent for me. Because it has many chemicals in it, I felt like it'd be too harsh for my skin
Adrianna R.
This oil free acne really does clear up your skin so if you want a product to help your skin I highly recommend this
Hannah D.
Anchorage, AK
Absolutely love this acne stress cleanser! face feels almost brand new after every use, high recommendation from me.
Chelsey R.
Abington
This toner has made my skin clear up and even in skin tone. I follow it up with the neutrogena grapefruit moisturizer
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.