BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Liz D.
Sulphur
I have this for my daughter and I got to say it is a great product it really works with their acne, definitely must try
Leah B.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: ULTA
This product caused a burning reaction to my face and a lot of redness appeared over time. I also broke out into hives
Priscilla T.
It really did justice for my skin and my acne. It made my skin feel moisturize and clean. Would 10 out of 10 recommend.
Abbey S.
I saw a difference in my skin clearing up, and it's still my favorite toner to use! Definitely have been repurchasing!!
A'va D.
Clemson, SC
This product is great for clearing up breakouts quickly! I rarely have breakouts but his is my go to product when I do.
Anahy F.
Diboll, TX
You thought you had great skin wait until you try this! It's an amazing product that you can afford! It works its magic
Katie F.
Spring, TX
Who doesn't have stress? Honestly this is gentle yet effective for giving my skin a bright new glow and acne free look
Amy Z.
Smells horribly like chemicals. Stung my face when I used it and after months of usage, didn't really clear up my acne.
Fernanda S.
I liked it for a while but then it started to make my skin dry. It feels nice and cool so that’s what I liked about it
Ysabel H.
This did its job but I didn't really see results until maybe a month or more of use. I still got acne just not as bad.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.