BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Cindy Q.
I love this product. I use it all the time. I have oily skin so using it gives me a matte finish and when ever I have acne I just tap a few dots on it and it disappears slowly.
Jocelyn R.
I've been using this toner on & off since high school (I'm 25 now) but somehow I always go back to it. It helps revoke my makeup 100% and it has helped with my acne !
Kelley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this toner every single night before I go to bed. It definitely helps remove all dirt and sweat from the day. I also believe that it really does help my skin, it always feels better once I use it!
ajla g.
Utica , NY
During my finals in school I always end up breaking out but this helps me keep my skin clear and minimizes the oily ness of my skin and it’s not pricey either!! It’s a win win
Candice F.
I love this brand and use a lot of their other products so I wanted to try it. It left my face so dry that no amount of moisture helped with it. It did help with acne though.
Adrianna N.
Melrose
I used this product for about three months everyday and still saw no difference in my facial acne. I do not have severe acne but I would still expect the product to show some effectiveness. Not a fan.
Savannah M.
Purchased at: Target
This toner works really well! I enjoyed using it after washing my face since it gave me the best result! It worked well for sensitive and oily skin. The price was reasonable!
Samantha M.
I have very oily skin. This says its oil free however it leaves my skin feeling very oily feeling. Also it has caused my face to break out so I have only used it a few times.
Alyssa B.
Madison, WI
I have really oily skin and noticed when I use oil free products they tend to dry out my skin for some reason. I noticed dry patches all over my face, and it clogged the pores around my chin and nose.
lola m.
LosAngeles
Helps your acne if its stress acne keeps your skin fresh and clean you can find this at any local Walmart or target,Walgreens,CVS, or rite aid packaging isn’t that bad I would definitely buy it again
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.