BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Himani K.
Refreshing multi tasking toner..... Provide oil free shiner skin.. Treat acne even before it appears.. M happy with it
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
My go to toner, neutrogena is the best drugstore brand for acne. I love that they have a line specifically for stress.
Amanda M.
Clovis
Effective and affordable. Does a great job of balancing my faces ph and helping to fight break outs before they start.
Kelsey G.
I absolutely love this toned. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and also helps to get rid of blemishes and prevent others!
Faith C.
Kings Mtn, NC
I love this with everything I am! It works really well to reduce redness and dry patches, keeps my skin nice and even.
Nicole H.
San Marcos, CA
I didn't see much of a difference with this product after using for 3 months as directed. It was kind of disappointing.
mirlyne c.
It dries out my skin, Nd it burns. I know toner you can feel a little bit, but this made it feel as my face was on fire
Jennifer T.
For an drug store inexpensive toner this stuff works well. I feel it firming as it dries and it evens out my skin tone.
Skylar S.
This is probably my least favorite out of all of the toners out there! It makes my skin extremely dry! Won't repurchase
Chey P.
Dried out my skin, so I discontinued use. But, if dry skin isn't an issue for you, I would suggest this to dry up acne.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.