BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Eli T.
I really like this. before it helps remove extra makeup and doesn't strip your skin. It helped keep belreakouts at Bay
Bailey G.
Pea Ridge
I love this stuff and use it every night on my face and body! It works rapidly and makes my face clean and clear
estefany h.
Union, NJ
Very good product at the drugstore. but after some time the results are not as noticeable as they are in the beginning
Madison B.
I currently have this product it works sometimes but i still recommend it i honestly thought it could have been better.
Katherine G.
Maplewood , NJ
Have an acne problem? Here’s something that can help you with that.
It helped me among another products used for acne.
Talia W.
papaikou
This toner was okay I felt like my face was still left oily after using it so not something I would recommend randomly
Chloe C.
Flint, MI
Burns a little but that's okay. You can almost feel it working. Yes I frequently use this product. I buy it at Walmart.
I like it because it serves forma acné and I have oily face and so i work is fat-free and Will not clog pores is great
C C.
I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out. This toner helps control my breakouts without being too harsh
April C.
Dried my face out and made my face itchy but as long as I didn't touch my face within applications, it was okay.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.