BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Heather W.
I like this product because it isnt harsh on the skin. It gives me a clean, oil free feeling that i look for in a toner
Talia W.
papaikou
This toner was okay I felt like my face was still left oily after using it so not something I would recommend randomly
Selma L.
This product didn't at all help me with my acne. Made my skin extremely oily and did not help with acne control at all.
Ysabel H.
This did its job but I didn't really see results until maybe a month or more of use. I still got acne just not as bad.
Hidaya M.
Munster, IN
Oil free acne really helped my skin clear off the acne and it left no oils behind. My face is cleaner and smother now.
Dolores F.
Albuquerque, NM
I LOVE the clean feeling of my skin after using this astringent! It helped clear my acne and blackheads significantly.
Danelle C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great toner that helps to soak up extra oil on my skin without being too drying. I do follow with a moisturizer after.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Love this works really well and cheap in price can purchase at the local stores in my area and usually can get coupons
Adrianne B.
This product really cleanses the face and shrinks pores. It makes me feel as though I have removed all the dirt and oil
Amy Z.
Smells horribly like chemicals. Stung my face when I used it and after months of usage, didn't really clear up my acne.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.