BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Stephanie M.
Marshfield, WI
I love the way this feels on my skin. It's very refreshing. I have seen minimal results so far but I think it's working.
Annelis D.
Pahokee, FL
My favorite toner! I have super oily skin and it controls my blemishes as well! I have seen such a difference in my skin!
Evelyn C.
Pharr, TX
Helped clean pores deeply. Isn't for dry skin it'll take too much moisture out of it. Reduced acne and takes off makeup.
Avery M.
San Antonio
I love the wash of this line but the toner is so drying!! I don't have a problem with the wash being drying but this is.
brittany w.
i have had an out break on my chin and i started using this at night the breakouts have stop and my skin is looking clear
Brenda M.
I bought this with the whole set that it comes with or can be paired with and it was ok. I think I have tried better ones
Chelsey A.
Very good product. Loved the way it made my skin look after just a few days. This is something I would recommend getting.
Andrea M.
springhill
My acne prone face loves the gentleness of this toner! Especially after a good cleanse of all day make up wear and tear.
Fatima M.
This toner is really great with my acne and it helps stop my pimples from getting worse its veryyy effective on the skin
Samanta M.
Hialeah, FL
Leave your skin clean and since I use it I have noticed less breakouts, but when I use it for too long it dries my skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.